I am still figuring out some of the finer details of the schedule, and I have gone for a lot of flexibility this year, especially to maximize time spent playing video games and minimize time spent watching loading screens. I also wanted to avoid having a schedule, but instead I present the priority list for Extra Life 2014, along with how long I intend to play things. If people provide feedback these priorities can shift.
The Games that Trump Things
Most of these are multiplayer experiences, and I will probably drop what I am doing if other people are ready to go with this. Guacamelee has been prerecorded as an LP, but I will stream the entire thing to give an uninterrupted 24 hour stream.
- Civilization: Beyond Earth – Multiplayer (1 – 5 hours)
- Artemis 2.1.1 – Single ship multiplayer (1 – 2 hours)
- Guacamelee: Gold Edition – Single Player (8 hours)
These are games that I very much want to play this year.
- Way – Multiplayer co-op (0.5 – 1 hour)
- Champions Road from Super Mario 3D World (0.25 – 999 hours)
- Kerbal Space Program (2 – 4 hours)
- Towerfall Ascension – Local multiplayer (1 hour)
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborh – MMO (0 – 3 hours, depending on MMO/stream connection stuff)
- Monaco – Probably Single Player (1 – 2 hours)
- New Super Luigi U (2 – 3 hours)
- FTL: Hard Mode (0 – 999 hours)
Things I am Open To
I am not exactly prioritizing streaming these games, but if something worked out nicely or people asked lots I would totally go for it
- Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion – Multiplayer (2-3 hours)
- Every Day the Same Dream (0.25 – 0.5 hours)
- Super Mario 3D World – Local Multiplayer (1 – 2 hours)
- A Fire Emblem Game (1 – 4 hours)